Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Wēpa Printer Locations
- Library 1st floor
- Dowling Hall 2nd floor – outside room 252
- Dowling Hall 3rd floor – vending alcove, room 332
- Clinic Building 1st floor
Wēpa accounts are credited with $20 at the beginning of the Fall and Winter semesters and $10 during the Spring/Summer term. Printing credit dollars will carry over for the entire academic year and can be used through the end of July, at which time they will expire. Additional funds may be added from within your Wēpa account at wepanow.com.
The Wēpa mobile app now supports touch-free document release with Wēpa Express! Click HERE to learn more.
For general guidance on how to print using Wēpa, click HERE.
FIRST TIME LOGGING INTO A KIOSK
- Tap the touch screen.
- Touch the button labeled "Don't have a card?"
- Select the "Wēpa Account Login" button.
- Your username is your complete UDM email address, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your initial password is your complete T number, which includes the capital T followed by 8 numeric digits.
- Select the "Login" button.
- At this point, you will have the option to "tag" another magnetic stripe card for future login use. This is a quick and convenient method you can use for future Wēpa kiosk logins. It is recommended that you use your Detroit Mercy ID card or your driver's license. Do NOT use a credit / debit card for this purpose.
- Remember to log out when you are finished.
Lexis Printer Locations
- Library 1st floor
Lexis offers free printing for Detroit Mercy Law students.
Click the “Print” icon on the top corner of the Lexis screen and select one of the Lexis printer locations. Before sending your job to the Lexis printers, check the boxes labeled "Cover page" and "First and last name on cover page and within footer."
Pick up your job from the selected Lexis printer location. Printouts may still be in the printer output tray or may have been sorted into nearby file trays. Unclaimed print jobs will be recycled at the end of the week.
Scan & Copy
A scanner and coin copier are available on the first floor of the Law Library.
Do NOT use any type of wipe, sanitizer, or disinfectant on the machines. A hand sanitizer station is available near the Circulation Desk.