Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for Topic Selection
- Keep in mind the subject of the class
- Look for novel legal issues
- Put a different spin on an old legal issue
- Avoid topics that are overly broad or overly narrow
- Conduct a preemption check.
Resources for Finding a Topic
- News Sources/Aggregators
- General Topic Sources