Journal or Transportation Engineering
The UDM Library subscribes to the ASCE's Journal of Transportation Engineering. Current year issues are shelved in the Bargman Room on the second floor, and older issues (going back to 1969*) are shelved in the Lower Level under the call number: TA 1001 .T71 .
*Issues before 1983 were published under the title: Transportation Engineering Journal of ASCE.
Choosing a Database
- Science Direct: contains original research articles in science, technology, engineering and medicine, as well as a selection of journals in the social sciences, humanities and business. Articles tend to be very technical. Full text starts in 1995.
- ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers Journals: Includes articles from the Journal of Infrastructure systems as well as five other ASCE journals that may have articles on specific aspects of transportation engineering.
- Engineering Village: The most comprehensive index of engineering research available, going back over 120 years. (Most citations do not include full text articles, go here to learn how to find out if an article's full text is available through the UDM Libraries.
- Wiley Online Library: an interdisciplinary database including engineering and technology articles.
- TRID: The world's largest international index of published and ongoing transporation research
- Emerald Fulltext: includes articles on quality and operations management.