This guide includes resources and information to help you in your library research for communication studies topics.
- Leave the main searchbox blank and click on the red search button.
- At the top of the next page, above the searchbox, click on the tab that says "Find Item by Citation".
- Fill out the form with as much information as possible and click on the Submit button. For example, if you were looking for the following article:
- Anthony, Kathryn E., and Timothy L. Sellnow. "Information acquisition, perception, preference, and convergence by Gulf Coast residents in the aftermath of the Hurricane Katrina crisis." Argumentation and Advocacy 48.2 (2011): 81+.
- The results page will list databases that should include the article. Click on any database link.
- You should see a link* where you can read or download the article.
- *In somecases, you may be directed to the webpage of the journal that contains the article you want. If so, look for a searchbox where you can search for your article, or for an issues list where you can navigate to the correct issue.