This guides has resources that UDM owns about China and its energy policy, resources, and global influence.
- China Atomic Energy Authority
- China's Energy Policy 2012
BEIJING, Oct. 24, 2012 (Xinhua) -- The Information Office of the State Council, or China's cabinet, on Wednesday published the 2012 edition of white paper on the country's energy policy.
- China Climate Change Info-Net
- China Energy Technology Holdings, Ltd
"China Energy Technology Holdings, Ltd (China Energy Group) was set up in 2004, and was fully owned subsidiary of China Contruction Holdings, Ltd.
China Construction Group focused with investing into Hong Kong, China and overseas property projects and large scale infrastructure. China Energy Group would take the advantage of the resources, experience and partnership of China Construction Group in Hong Kong, China and overseas to become a key player in the rapid growth of China energy industry."
They include forecast in the global market, under the tab China Energy Predictions.
- China Energy Engineering Group Co. Ltd. (CEEC)
The main contractor of the Three Gorges Hydroelectric Project.
- Energy Use (kg of oil equivalent per capita)
World Bank data on energy consumption, import, etc. Inclues Data from 10 years.
- Global Times
English language newspaper from China
- International Energy Agency
- International Energy Agency: People's Republic of China: Final Consumption 2011
- Free Publication from International Energy Agency
- China Energy Primer: Ernest Orlando Lawrence, Berkley National Laboratory, Chunchun Ni, November 2009
- China Energy Databook: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Reliable and accurate data are critical to good analysis for policy and business. In 1992, we released the first edition of the China Energy Databook, acknowledged to be the most comprehensive and authoritative sourcebook of its kind. We have continued revising and expanding the database, currently in its 8th edition.
You must fill out a request to download the book.