Looking for a SPECIFIC article?
If you know the name of the journal that contains your article, (careful, don't use the name of the article), enter it below to see if we have it avaialable online.
***Also use this searchbox to access:
- The Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control (ASME)
- The Journal of Mechanical Design (ASME)
- The Journal of Heat Transfer (ASME)
Choosing a Database
- Science Direct: Contains original research articles in science, technology, engineering and medicine, as well as a selection of journals in the social sciences, humanities and business. Articles tend to be very technical. Full text starts in 1995.
- Engineering Village: The most comprehensive index of engineering research available, going back over 120 years. (Most citations do not include full text articles, go here to learn how to find out if an article's full text is available through the UDM Libraries.)
- Materials Science Collection: includes full text articles from 15 journals dealing primarily with polymers
- Wiley Online Library: an interdisciplinary database including engineering and technology articles.
- Emerald Fulltext: includes articles on quality and operations management.